COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Riva Menswear Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (collectively referred to as “we” or “us “in this policy)
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority here at Riva Menswear Limited, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We are dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect and how we use it. We will handle your data fairly and legally at all times.
• When you visit any of our websites, and use your account to buy products.
• When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest (in this case we only collect transaction-based data).
• When you create an account with us.
• When you engage with us on social media.
• When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
• When you enter prize draws or competitions.
We want to give you the best possible customer experience. The general data privacy law allows us to store certain information about you in order to conduct our business with you. Of course, if you wish to change how we use your data, you can contact us and we will be happy to comply with your request. Although please remember, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you’ve asked for. For example:
• To process any orders that you make by using our website. If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
Also, your details may need to be passed to a third party to deliver the product that you ordered and we may keep your details for a reasonable period afterwards in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, and so on. For example:
• To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints. Handling the information you sent enables us to respond.
With your consent, we will use your personal data, and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, and social media about relevant products including special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.
Of course, you are free to opt out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.
Our emails have an unsubscribe button, which will remove you from our contact list immediately.
You have the following rights:
• the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out of date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
• the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you
What are cookies?
Some cookies collect information about browsing and purchasing behaviour when you access the website via the same computer or device. This includes information about pages viewed, products purchased and your journey around our website.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
What happens if I disable cookies?
In general the website may not operate properly. If you disable only third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our site.
If you have any queries about how we use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by the following means:
Phone – (44) 01925 262 111
Email – email@example.com
Write to us at: Riva Menswear Limited, 21 Walton Road, Stockton Heath, Warrington, Cheshire, WA7 7NJ